Be Part of Something Great!
We’re working hard to change the face of the health insurance industry and are always on the lookout for inspiring and innovative thinkers. We’re constantly trying to improve and make things simple. If you have great ideas, technical expertise, and want to join our team, tell us why and send your resume to.
Health Insurance Agent
We sell quality individual health insurance policies that people can really afford.
We make things easy for our customers and employees too.
This is NOT an outside sales, commission only opportunity. We'll never ask you to sit at someone's kitchen table at 8:00 pm. We work normal business hours, have a fantastic work environment, and generate all opportunities for you. Really.
Vacation, Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
Please include your license # with your reply.
IT / Helpdesk Support Technician
We're currently looking for a highly motivated individual with creative problem solving skills to join our support team.
Responsibilities and duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnosis and resolution of end-users PC hardware and software problems
- Diagnosis and resolution of Telephony related problems
- Set up new users and manage existing users within Active Directory, Salesforce, InContact, and Shoretel systems
- Assist in the installation and maintenance of software and hardware
- Patch / Update systems regularly to maintain compliance
- Regularly provide feedback to management in ways to improve our systems and processes.
- 3+ years experience with Desktop / Network Helpdesk Support
- Good interpersonal skills
- Network troubleshooting
- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 support experience
- Windows Server 2008 & Active Directory experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with telephony systems utilizing VoIP / SIP
- Shoretel experience
- InContact experience
- Salesforce experience
- Office365 experience
Full Stack Web Developer
Our fast growing team is seeking Python developers with experience building enterprise-class web applications using the latest techniques and technologies available to give our customers the best experience possible.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Web Application Development
- Django 1.4+
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or better
- Experience building SOAP and REST API’s
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap
- Experience with MySQL v5.0 or greater
- Experience with mobile website design
- Experience in a lean / agile environment (Scrum)
- Experience with Test Driven or Behavior Driven Development
Visit the InsureMonkey homepage to start a health insurance quote.